Clue: Basic assumption
We have 3 answers for the clue Basic assumption. See the results below.
- If A = B and B = C, then A = C, e.g.
- Words to live by
- It goes without saying
- Accepted rule
- It's a given
- "Crime does not pay," e.g.
- Self-evident truth
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 17, 2013
- Netword - October 12, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 15, 2005
- New York Times - November 23, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Basic assumption that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!