Clue: If A = B and B = C, then A = C, e.g.
We have 4 answers for the clue If A = B and B = C, then A = C, e.g.. See the results below.
- Words to live by
- It goes without saying
- Accepted rule
- It's a given
- "Crime does not pay," e.g.
- Self-evident truth
- Basic assumption
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 06, 2018
- New York Times - September 14, 2009
- New York Times - October 08, 2001
- New York Times - June 22, 1997
Found an answer for the clue If A = B and B = C, then A = C, e.g. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!