Clue: Accepted what one fought against
We have 1 answer for the clue Accepted what one fought against. See the results below.
- Suffered humiliation
- Was humiliated
- Retracted reluctantly
- Suffered a blow to one's pride
- Was forced to admit a mistake
- Accepted humiliation
- Suffered humiliation, informally
- Expressed regret
- Recanted in embarrassment
- Had a helping of humble pie
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 16, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Accepted what one fought against that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!