Clue: Retracted reluctantly
We have 1 answer for the clue Retracted reluctantly. See the results below.
- Suffered humiliation
- Was humiliated
- Accepted what one fought against
- Suffered a blow to one's pride
- Was forced to admit a mistake
- Accepted humiliation
- Suffered humiliation, informally
- Expressed regret
- Recanted in embarrassment
- Had a helping of humble pie
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 04, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Retracted reluctantly that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!