Clue: Suffered humiliation, informally
We have 1 answer for the clue Suffered humiliation, informally. See the results below.
- Suffered humiliation
- Was humiliated
- Retracted reluctantly
- Accepted what one fought against
- Suffered a blow to one's pride
- Was forced to admit a mistake
- Accepted humiliation
- Expressed regret
- Recanted in embarrassment
- Had a helping of humble pie
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - October 03, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Suffered humiliation, informally that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!