Clue: Acronym formed from "Standard Oil"
We have 1 answer for the clue Acronym formed from "Standard Oil". See the results below.
- It, in Italy
- Old Shell rival
- Socony rival
- Sinclair rival
- Where an Edsel filled up, maybe
- U.S. brand retired in 1972
- Jersey Standard's other name
- This put a tiger in your tank
- Classic gas brand
- Bygone U.S. gas brand
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - January 11, 2000
- New York Times - August 11, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Acronym formed from "Standard Oil" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!