Clue: Actress Garbo
We have 1 answer for the clue Actress Garbo. See the results below.
- ___ Hall (Robert Southey's home)
- She vanted to be alone
- Actress Scacchi
- Garbo, who vanted to be let alone
- Screen siren Garbo
- She played Anna in "Anna Karenina"
- Garbo of "Anna Christie"
- Legal analyst Van Susteren
- Scacchi of "Presumed Innocent"
- Reclusive Garbo
Last Seen In:
- Universal - December 10, 2012
- LA Times - March 26, 2008
- Washington Post - January 12, 2008
- New York Times - October 09, 2007
- Washington Post - December 04, 2006
- LA Times - August 02, 2006
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - May 28, 2006
- New York Sun - October 31, 2005
- USA Today - December 11, 2003
- New York Times - July 16, 2003
- New York Times - April 24, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Actress Garbo that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!