Clue: Screen siren Garbo
We have 1 answer for the clue Screen siren Garbo. See the results below.
- ___ Hall (Robert Southey's home)
- She vanted to be alone
- Actress Scacchi
- Garbo, who vanted to be let alone
- She played Anna in "Anna Karenina"
- Actress Garbo
- Garbo of "Anna Christie"
- Legal analyst Van Susteren
- Scacchi of "Presumed Innocent"
- Reclusive Garbo
Last Seen In:
- Universal - July 27, 2011
- Washington Post - June 07, 2001
- Washington Post - May 04, 2001
- Washington Post - March 14, 2001
- New York Times - July 20, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Screen siren Garbo that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!