Clue: She played Anna in "Anna Karenina"
We have 1 answer for the clue She played Anna in "Anna Karenina". See the results below.
- ___ Hall (Robert Southey's home)
- She vanted to be alone
- Actress Scacchi
- Garbo, who vanted to be let alone
- Screen siren Garbo
- Actress Garbo
- Garbo of "Anna Christie"
- Legal analyst Van Susteren
- Scacchi of "Presumed Innocent"
- Reclusive Garbo
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 10, 1999
Found an answer for the clue She played Anna in "Anna Karenina" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!