Clue: African mongoose
We have 1 answer for the clue African mongoose. See the results below.
- Mongoose agitated meek rat (7)
- Kalahari Desert dweller
- Pumbaa's foot-tall pal, e.g.
- Mongoose family member
- Timon in "The Lion King"
- Timon of 'The Lion King,' e.g.
- Kalahari critter
- Animal often pictured standing tall
- Small African mongoose
- Mongoose cousin
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 19, 2012
- Washington Post - February 07, 2009
- New York Times - January 29, 2003
Found an answer for the clue African mongoose that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!