Clue: Timon in "The Lion King"
We have 1 answer for the clue Timon in "The Lion King". See the results below.
- African mongoose
- Mongoose agitated meek rat (7)
- Kalahari Desert dweller
- Pumbaa's foot-tall pal, e.g.
- Mongoose family member
- Timon of 'The Lion King,' e.g.
- Kalahari critter
- Animal often pictured standing tall
- Small African mongoose
- Mongoose cousin
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - April 09, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Timon in "The Lion King" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!