Clue: Kalahari Desert dweller
We have 1 answer for the clue Kalahari Desert dweller. See the results below.
- African mongoose
- Mongoose agitated meek rat (7)
- Pumbaa's foot-tall pal, e.g.
- Mongoose family member
- Timon in "The Lion King"
- Timon of 'The Lion King,' e.g.
- Kalahari critter
- Animal often pictured standing tall
- Small African mongoose
- Mongoose cousin
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 08, 2013
- Washington Post - October 28, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Kalahari Desert dweller that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!