Clue: Afternoon fare
We have 2 answers for the clue Afternoon fare. See the results below.
- Bar stuff
- Halloween prankster's supply
- Bribe money, in slang
- Ivory, e.g.
- Controversial 70's-80's sitcom
- It's sold in bars
- "General Hospital," e.g.
- Bubble source
- "One Life to Live," e.g.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 13, 2007
- New York Times - September 23, 2007
- Netword - October 27, 2006
- LA Times - October 20, 2006
- New York Times - September 28, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Afternoon fare that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!