Clue: "General Hospital," e.g.
We have 4 answers for the clue "General Hospital," e.g.. See the results below.
- Bar stuff
- Halloween prankster's supply
- Bribe money, in slang
- Ivory, e.g.
- Controversial 70's-80's sitcom
- Afternoon fare
- It's sold in bars
- Bubble source
- "One Life to Live," e.g.
Last Seen In:
- Universal - July 30, 2016
- Universal - June 13, 2014
- New York Times - October 14, 2013
- New York Times - November 10, 2003
- New York Times - December 12, 2000
- New York Times - November 04, 1998
Found an answer for the clue "General Hospital," e.g. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!