Clue: Ivory, e.g.
We have 2 answers for the clue Ivory, e.g.. See the results below.
- Bar stuff
- Halloween prankster's supply
- Bribe money, in slang
- Controversial 70's-80's sitcom
- Afternoon fare
- It's sold in bars
- "General Hospital," e.g.
- Bubble source
- "One Life to Live," e.g.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 12, 2018
- LA Times - October 08, 2016
- Washington Post - January 08, 2015
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - March 25, 2012
- New York Times - January 12, 2010
- New York Sun - June 14, 2006
- New York Times - June 16, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Ivory, e.g. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!