Clue: Agave root
We have 1 answer for the clue Agave root. See the results below.
- Soap plant
- Whac-___ (carnival game)
- Plant with detergent properties
- Root used as a substitute for soap
- Mexican agave
- Root used as a soap substitute
- Plant whose roots are used as detergent
- Whac- ___ (reflex-testing carnival game)
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - September 04, 2003
- New York Times - April 29, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Agave root that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!