Clue: Plant with detergent properties
We have 1 answer for the clue Plant with detergent properties. See the results below.
- Agave root
- Soap plant
- Whac-___ (carnival game)
- Root used as a substitute for soap
- Mexican agave
- Root used as a soap substitute
- Plant whose roots are used as detergent
- Whac- ___ (reflex-testing carnival game)
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - July 08, 2009
- Universal - February 02, 2009
- USA Today - March 11, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Plant with detergent properties that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!