Clue: Amara’s nation
We have 2 answers for the clue Amara’s nation. See the results below.
- Mideast hot spot
- Gulf war foe
- Babylon's land
- Kirkuk's country
- Faisal I's land
- Land of the Tigris and Euphrates
- Sumer, nowadays
- Subject of U.N. sanctions
- Modern site of ancient Nineveh
- Operation Desert Storm target
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 21, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Amara’s nation that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!