Clue: Modern site of ancient Nineveh
We have 1 answer for the clue Modern site of ancient Nineveh. See the results below.
- Mideast hot spot
- Gulf war foe
- Babylon's land
- Kirkuk's country
- Faisal I's land
- Land of the Tigris and Euphrates
- Amara’s nation
- Sumer, nowadays
- Subject of U.N. sanctions
- Operation Desert Storm target
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - March 15, 2007
- New York Times - September 07, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Modern site of ancient Nineveh that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!