Clue: American competitor
We have 4 answers for the clue American competitor. See the results below.
- Its slogan was once "Find out how good we really are"
- Its slogan was once "The things we do to make you happy"
- Northwest competitor
- Airline with the old slogan "Up, up and away"
- "Up up and away" co.
- United rival
- Its hub is in St. Louis
- US Airways competitor
- J.F.K. terminal
- Letters on some 747's
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - October 28, 2009
- LA Times Sunday - October 25, 2009
- New York Sun - September 10, 2008
- New York Times - February 22, 2003
- New York Times - February 15, 1998
Found an answer for the clue American competitor that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!