Clue: United rival
We have 2 answers for the clue United rival. See the results below.
- Its slogan was once "Find out how good we really are"
- Its slogan was once "The things we do to make you happy"
- Northwest competitor
- Airline with the old slogan "Up, up and away"
- "Up up and away" co.
- American competitor
- Its hub is in St. Louis
- US Airways competitor
- J.F.K. terminal
- Letters on some 747's
Last Seen In:
- Universal - September 26, 2012
- New York Times - February 25, 1998
Found an answer for the clue United rival that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!