Clue: US Airways competitor
We have 2 answers for the clue US Airways competitor. See the results below.
- Its slogan was once "Find out how good we really are"
- Its slogan was once "The things we do to make you happy"
- Northwest competitor
- Airline with the old slogan "Up, up and away"
- "Up up and away" co.
- American competitor
- United rival
- Its hub is in St. Louis
- J.F.K. terminal
- Letters on some 747's
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 29, 2000
- New York Times - July 20, 1998
Found an answer for the clue US Airways competitor that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!