Clue: An archangel
We have 1 answer for the clue An archangel. See the results below.
- Companion of Gabriel
- Archangel of salvation
- Apocrypha angel
- Archangel of the Apocrypha
- Gabriel's companion
- Archangel, or a poem by Ralph Waldo Emerson
- One of the archangels
- Angel whose name means "flame of God"
- Angel who directs Satan to Earth in "Paradise Lost"
- "Paradise Lost" angel
Last Seen In:
- Netword - August 09, 2009
- LA Times - September 18, 2005
- Netword - July 15, 2005
- New York Times - January 11, 2004
- New York Times - January 21, 1997
Found an answer for the clue An archangel that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!