URIEL is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 25 times.
- Companion of Gabriel
- An archangel
- Archangel of salvation
- Apocrypha angel
- Archangel of the Apocrypha
- Gabriel's companion
- Archangel, or a poem by Ralph Waldo Emerson
- One of the archangels
- Angel whose name means "flame of God"
- Angel who directs Satan to Earth in "Paradise Lost"
- "Paradise Lost" angel
- One of the four chief angels
- Biblical archangel
- Angel of the south wind
- Hebrew archangel
- Milton's "Regent of the Sun"
- One of the Arch-angels
- One of four archangels
- Apocryphal archangel
- Archangel of light
- "The sharpest-sighted Spirit of all in Heaven," in "Paradise Lost"
- Archangel in "Paradise Lost"
- One archangel
- 'Paradise Lost' figure
- Apocrypha archangel
Last Seen In:
- Netword - February 23, 2017
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - November 06, 2016
- New York Times - July 23, 2015
- LA Times - June 21, 2015
- New York Times - July 08, 2014
- LA Times - May 13, 2014
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - July 21, 2013
- Wall Street Journal - February 15, 2013
- New York Times - November 07, 2012
- I Swear Crossword - September 28, 2012
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - November 06, 2011
- Washington Post - October 19, 2011
- New York Times - October 06, 2011
- New York Times - May 21, 2011
- Netword - March 24, 2011
- LA Times - June 08, 2010
- Netword - August 09, 2009
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - March 08, 2009
- USA Today - February 16, 2009
- USA Today - December 24, 2008
Seen a clue for the answer uriel that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!