Clue: Companion of Gabriel
We have 1 answer for the clue Companion of Gabriel. See the results below.
- An archangel
- Archangel of salvation
- Apocrypha angel
- Archangel of the Apocrypha
- Gabriel's companion
- Archangel, or a poem by Ralph Waldo Emerson
- One of the archangels
- Angel whose name means "flame of God"
- Angel who directs Satan to Earth in "Paradise Lost"
- "Paradise Lost" angel
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 27, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Companion of Gabriel that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!