Clue: Ancient Jordanian city with rock carvings
We have 1 answer for the clue Ancient Jordanian city with rock carvings. See the results below.
- Ruined city in southwest Jordan
- Unesco World Heritage Site in Jordan
- World Heritage Site in Jordan
- Jordan tourist attraction
- Capital of the Nabataeans
- Ancient ruined city of Edom
- Plumed headgear
- Millennia-old Jordanian city that's a World Heritage Site
- Ancient Jordanian archaeological city
- Stone city of Jordan
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 09, 2009
Found an answer for the clue Ancient Jordanian city with rock carvings that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!