Clue: World Heritage Site in Jordan
We have 1 answer for the clue World Heritage Site in Jordan. See the results below.
- Ruined city in southwest Jordan
- Unesco World Heritage Site in Jordan
- Ancient Jordanian city with rock carvings
- Jordan tourist attraction
- Capital of the Nabataeans
- Ancient ruined city of Edom
- Plumed headgear
- Millennia-old Jordanian city that's a World Heritage Site
- Ancient Jordanian archaeological city
- Stone city of Jordan
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 15, 2009
Found an answer for the clue World Heritage Site in Jordan that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!