Clue: Ruined city in southwest Jordan
We have 1 answer for the clue Ruined city in southwest Jordan. See the results below.
- Unesco World Heritage Site in Jordan
- World Heritage Site in Jordan
- Ancient Jordanian city with rock carvings
- Jordan tourist attraction
- Capital of the Nabataeans
- Ancient ruined city of Edom
- Plumed headgear
- Millennia-old Jordanian city that's a World Heritage Site
- Ancient Jordanian archaeological city
- Stone city of Jordan
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 14, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Ruined city in southwest Jordan that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!