Clue: Antarctic explorer Shackleton
We have 1 answer for the clue Antarctic explorer Shackleton. See the results below.
- Tubb, "The Texas Troubadour"
- English poet Dowson
- Cyclotron inventor ___ Lawrence
- Country singer Tubb
- Conductor Ansermet
- Mr. Hemingway
- Writer Hemingway
- ___ Lawrence, inventor of the cyclotron
- Frank's partner in the comics
- ___ J. Gaines, who wrote "The Autobiography of Miss Jane Pittman"
Last Seen In:
- Netword - December 18, 2016
- LA Times - July 07, 2016
- LA Times - February 26, 2015
- LA Times - July 20, 2008
- New York Times - November 02, 2003
- Washington Post - November 08, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Antarctic explorer Shackleton that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!