Clue: Anticrime acronym since 1970
We have 1 answer for the clue Anticrime acronym since 1970. See the results below.
- Law used to fight organized crime, acronymically
- Edward G. Robinson's role in "Little Caesar"
- "Miami Vice" cop
- Puerto ___
- "Little Caesar" role
- Not pobre
- Wealthy, in Madrid
- Baseball's Brogna
- Part of P.R.
- Ex-Bosoxer Petrocelli
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - June 12, 2009
- LA Times Sunday - September 24, 2006
- New York Times - September 05, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Anticrime acronym since 1970 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!