Clue: Antonin of the Supreme Court
We have 1 answer for the clue Antonin of the Supreme Court. See the results below.
- Member of the Rehnquist court
- Reagan Supreme Court nominee
- Justice who took Rehnquist's seat
- A colleague of Kennedy's
- Kennedy colleague
- Jurist who wrote "A Matter of Interpretation," 1997
- Reagan Court appointee
- Justice Antonin
- Colleague of Kennedy and Thomas
- Reagan Supreme Court appointee
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - April 26, 2009
Found an answer for the clue Antonin of the Supreme Court that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!