Clue: Aria title that means "It was you"
We have 1 answer for the clue Aria title that means "It was you". See the results below.
- "A Masked Ball" aria
- Verdi aria
- Verdi baritone aria
- "Un Ballo in Maschera" aria
- Aria sung by Renato
- Song from Verdi's "Un Ballo in Maschera"
- Aria that ends "O speranze d'amor!"
- Verdi aria sung by Renato
- Verdi aria that translates to "It was you"
- Renato sings it in "Un ballo in maschera"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 05, 2014
Found an answer for the clue Aria title that means "It was you" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!