Clue: "Arise, fair sun, and kill the envious moon" speaker
We have 1 answer for the clue "Arise, fair sun, and kill the envious moon" speaker. See the results below.
- Rival of Paris
- Lover of Shakespeare
- Tragic Montague
- One gentleman of Verona
- He was asked "Wherefore art thou?"
- Shakespearean eloper
- Ladies' man
- With whom Juliet 14-Acrossed
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - December 27, 2010
- New York Sun - May 21, 2007
- New York Times - November 13, 1997
Found an answer for the clue "Arise, fair sun, and kill the envious moon" speaker that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!