Clue: Rival of Paris
We have 2 answers for the clue Rival of Paris. See the results below.
- Lover of Shakespeare
- Tragic Montague
- "Arise, fair sun, and kill the envious moon" speaker
- One gentleman of Verona
- He was asked "Wherefore art thou?"
- Shakespearean eloper
- Ladies' man
- With whom Juliet 14-Acrossed
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - May 31, 2016
- New York Times - November 24, 2012
- LA Times - December 04, 2011
- LA Times - January 14, 2011
- USA Today - September 05, 2008
- New York Times - December 24, 1999
- New York Times - December 03, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Rival of Paris that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!