Clue: Lover of Shakespeare
We have 2 answers for the clue Lover of Shakespeare. See the results below.
- Rival of Paris
- Tragic Montague
- "Arise, fair sun, and kill the envious moon" speaker
- One gentleman of Verona
- He was asked "Wherefore art thou?"
- Shakespearean eloper
- Ladies' man
- With whom Juliet 14-Acrossed
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - August 15, 2006
- USA Today - May 28, 2003
- New York Times - December 20, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Lover of Shakespeare that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!