Clue: Armor-plated warship
We have 1 answer for the clue Armor-plated warship. See the results below.
- The Virginia and the Monitor, e.g.
- Old ___ (Boston sight)
- "Old" ship's name
- See 42-Across
- *Old __: Cromwell's nickname
- Hull's was "Old"
- Bygone warship
- *Old ___: Cromwell's nickname
- Nickname for the U.S.S. Constitution
Last Seen In:
- Netword - June 01, 2011
- New York Times - December 28, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Armor-plated warship that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!