Clue: Hull's was "Old"
We have 1 answer for the clue Hull's was "Old". See the results below.
- Armor-plated warship
- The Virginia and the Monitor, e.g.
- Old ___ (Boston sight)
- "Old" ship's name
- See 42-Across
- *Old __: Cromwell's nickname
- Bygone warship
- *Old ___: Cromwell's nickname
- Nickname for the U.S.S. Constitution
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - February 28, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Hull's was "Old" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!