Clue: Old ___ (Boston sight)
We have 1 answer for the clue Old ___ (Boston sight). See the results below.
- Armor-plated warship
- The Virginia and the Monitor, e.g.
- "Old" ship's name
- See 42-Across
- *Old __: Cromwell's nickname
- Hull's was "Old"
- Bygone warship
- *Old ___: Cromwell's nickname
- Nickname for the U.S.S. Constitution
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 30, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Old ___ (Boston sight) that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!