Clue: Army Corps of Engineers construction
We have 1 answer for the clue Army Corps of Engineers construction. See the results below.
- Flood embankment
- Waiting area for the Robert E. Lee
- "Drove my Chevy to the ___..." (1972 lyric)
- Flood protector
- It may get high marks
- A bank may have one
- Sandbag stack, sometimes
- Bank that may get in trouble?
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - June 19, 2011
- New York Times - September 02, 2009
- USA Today - April 28, 2008
- New York Times - December 17, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Army Corps of Engineers construction that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!