Clue: Flood embankment
We have 1 answer for the clue Flood embankment. See the results below.
- Army Corps of Engineers construction
- Waiting area for the Robert E. Lee
- "Drove my Chevy to the ___..." (1972 lyric)
- Flood protector
- It may get high marks
- A bank may have one
- Sandbag stack, sometimes
- Bank that may get in trouble?
Last Seen In:
- Universal - October 13, 2015
- Universal - February 10, 2015
- Universal - September 16, 2014
- Universal - April 17, 2014
- Washington Post - July 15, 2010
- New York Times - December 08, 1997
- New York Times - September 23, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Flood embankment that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!