Clue: Flood protector
We have 2 answers for the clue Flood protector. See the results below.
- Army Corps of Engineers construction
- Flood embankment
- Waiting area for the Robert E. Lee
- "Drove my Chevy to the ___..." (1972 lyric)
- It may get high marks
- A bank may have one
- Sandbag stack, sometimes
- Bank that may get in trouble?
Last Seen In:
- Netword - August 19, 2013
- Netword - January 08, 2012
- Netword - November 01, 2009
- New York Times - August 28, 2006
- New York Times - August 02, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Flood protector that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!