Clue: Army threat?
We have 1 answer for the clue Army threat?. See the results below.
- One that's armed and dangerous?
- Well-armed predator?
- Ink dispenser?
- Creature suggested by this puzzle's circled letters
- Sucker-armed swimmer
- What pulpo is, on a Spanish menu
- Ocean dweller with a beak
- Relative of a nautilus
- Invertebrate with three hearts
- Japanese cuisine staple
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - July 01, 2010
- New York Times - November 11, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Army threat? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!