OCTOPUS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 21 times.
- Army threat?
- One that's armed and dangerous?
- Well-armed predator?
- Ink dispenser?
- Creature suggested by this puzzle's circled letters
- Sucker-armed swimmer
- What pulpo is, on a Spanish menu
- Ocean dweller with a beak
- Relative of a nautilus
- Invertebrate with three hearts
- Japanese cuisine staple
- Well-armed animal?
- Squid's cousin
- Army animal?
- Ink squirter
- Deep sea denizen
- Sea creature with suckers
- Despotic organization
- Eight-armed sea creature
- Well-armed creature?
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - September 01, 2015
- Netword - January 25, 2015
- New York Times - September 30, 2013
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 26, 2013
- Washington Post - March 17, 2013
- Netword - February 23, 2013
- New York Times - February 18, 2013
- USA Today - January 17, 2012
- Universal - December 21, 2011
- Netword - August 27, 2011
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - July 31, 2011
- USA Today - July 01, 2010
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 27, 2008
- USA Today - September 11, 2007
- New York Times - July 09, 2007
- New York Times - October 31, 2006
- USA Today - September 15, 2006
- LA Times - August 04, 2006
- New York Times - April 02, 2006
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 06, 2005
Seen a clue for the answer octopus that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!