Clue: One that's armed and dangerous?
We have 1 answer for the clue One that's armed and dangerous?. See the results below.
- Army threat?
- Well-armed predator?
- Ink dispenser?
- Creature suggested by this puzzle's circled letters
- Sucker-armed swimmer
- What pulpo is, on a Spanish menu
- Ocean dweller with a beak
- Relative of a nautilus
- Invertebrate with three hearts
- Japanese cuisine staple
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - September 11, 2007
- New York Times - March 19, 2001
Found an answer for the clue One that's armed and dangerous? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!