Clue: Arthur of "Hoop Dreams"
We have 1 answer for the clue Arthur of "Hoop Dreams". See the results below.
- James who wrote "A Death in the Family"
- Contemporary author-illustrator Jon
- Memorable New York Met Tommie
- 1957 Pulitzer winner
- James of letters
- "The Night of the Hunter" screenwriter
- "Let Us Now Praise Famous Men" writer
- "The African Queen" scriptwriter
- Baseball's Tommie
- 1958 Pulitzer author
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 05, 2000
- New York Times - November 29, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Arthur of "Hoop Dreams" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!