Clue: "Let Us Now Praise Famous Men" writer
We have 3 answers for the clue "Let Us Now Praise Famous Men" writer. See the results below.
- James who wrote "A Death in the Family"
- Contemporary author-illustrator Jon
- Memorable New York Met Tommie
- 1957 Pulitzer winner
- James of letters
- Arthur of "Hoop Dreams"
- "The Night of the Hunter" screenwriter
- "The African Queen" scriptwriter
- Baseball's Tommie
- 1958 Pulitzer author
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 02, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 01, 2014
- New York Times - May 04, 2011
- Washington Post - December 03, 2010
- Netword - November 09, 2006
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 22, 2005
- New York Times - November 19, 2003
- New York Times - June 20, 2002
- New York Times - July 09, 1997
Found an answer for the clue "Let Us Now Praise Famous Men" writer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!