Clue: James who wrote "A Death in the Family"
We have 1 answer for the clue James who wrote "A Death in the Family". See the results below.
- Contemporary author-illustrator Jon
- Memorable New York Met Tommie
- 1957 Pulitzer winner
- James of letters
- Arthur of "Hoop Dreams"
- "The Night of the Hunter" screenwriter
- "Let Us Now Praise Famous Men" writer
- "The African Queen" scriptwriter
- Baseball's Tommie
- 1958 Pulitzer author
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 14, 2014
- New York Times - July 02, 2013
- I Swear Crossword - August 05, 2011
- USA Today - April 13, 2010
- New York Times - June 29, 2009
- Washington Post - May 24, 2008
- New York Times - April 13, 2004
- New York Times - December 02, 1996
Found an answer for the clue James who wrote "A Death in the Family" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!