Clue: Arthur's boyhood mentor
We have 1 answer for the clue Arthur's boyhood mentor. See the results below.
- Arthurian sorcerer
- "Ma momma's from Virginny, and ma daddy's from ___"
- "The Idylls of the King" character
- Wand wielder
- Magician in Arthurian legend
- King Arthur's wizard
- 1983 Doug Henning musical
- Wizard of 10-Down
- Character in "A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court"
- Arthurian wizard
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 26, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Arthur's boyhood mentor that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!