Clue: Wand wielder
We have 2 answers for the clue Wand wielder. See the results below.
- Arthurian sorcerer
- "Ma momma's from Virginny, and ma daddy's from ___"
- "The Idylls of the King" character
- Arthur's boyhood mentor
- Magician in Arthurian legend
- King Arthur's wizard
- 1983 Doug Henning musical
- Wizard of 10-Down
- Character in "A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court"
- Arthurian wizard
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 12, 2017
- Washington Post - February 12, 2013
- New York Times - May 04, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Wand wielder that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!