Clue: "The Idylls of the King" character
We have 1 answer for the clue "The Idylls of the King" character. See the results below.
- Arthurian sorcerer
- "Ma momma's from Virginny, and ma daddy's from ___"
- Arthur's boyhood mentor
- Wand wielder
- Magician in Arthurian legend
- King Arthur's wizard
- 1983 Doug Henning musical
- Wizard of 10-Down
- Character in "A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court"
- Arthurian wizard
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 28, 1999
Found an answer for the clue "The Idylls of the King" character that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!